Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

GI JOE 2 Retaliation

Hello All !
Are you still with me in this full of dust blog?

Work was busy (Being quarter end,again) and therefore a lack of updates. =)

Luckily, it was a super long weekends, with Friday, being a public holiday, Good Friday.

Today, being Saturday, met up with my friends, for a movie.

We watched GI JOE 2 Retaliation.



Was actually looking forward to it, as it seems a full action packed movie.
The actions are there, i admit, but not the story.
It could be me, i cant seem to link the flow of the story, after the show ended... can you? =)

I watched G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra before, if i did not remember wrongly, the characters were able to run and fly, with the help of a suit they wore. (Sounds like Ironman)

It was a bit of out of logic, but still, enjoyed the fighting, and the "unlimited bullets". =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...