Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The old one don't go, the new won't come.

Chinese has a saying : 旧的不去,新的不会来。
My old translation : The old one don't go, the new won't come.


And with this i start my story.

Few months back, i was thinking to myself, i needed a new pair of spectacle. The previous one had some scratches on the lens, and the colour of the frame coming off.

And on one fine weekend, on a lazy Sunday, with the super nice weather, i took a nice nap on my comfortable bed.

I placed the spectacle on the floor beside my bed, and napped.

After an hour, upon waking up, i took the spectacle from the floor, and without realizing the frame was being caught onto some plastic bag handle on the floor, i gave it a tough pull.

*OUCH* the spectacle shouted.

The frame broke. =(

Luckily for me, i had a spare one, that i wore for my running exercise.

With money spent, i got myself another new pair. (Yeah!)



旧的不去,新的不会来。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...