Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hi all ! Hope you have a nice weekends! I know mine was a great one, as it was my birthday on the 11th Feb, and i was on a short trip with my friends. (Shall share more on next post.)

Anyway, as i was overseas, and with no access to the internet, i was shocked to see this news, when i reached Singapore.

Whitney Houston: Death of a pop diva

She was still so young! What a sad news on my birthday, too.



RIP, Whitney.

I will always love you.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yDhxKVuVYaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>iframe>

2 comments:

  1. Whoa your birthday? Happy Birthday!

    Meanwhile, yeah its so sad tt she's passed away so early. I was so shocked too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zazabong: Thank you!! Yup.. its a waste, and today, 凤飞飞 death news too!!! =(

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for comment! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...